Welcome!

Hi! My name is Linda and I am very new to this blog stuff! So bare with me as I start this up! My hope is that I will be able to create a site where commonly asked questions and answers can be found to the many challenges that occur while breastfeeding. I answer so many of the same questions on a daily basis, that it will be nice to be able to log some of the answers down and have a resource for moms!

So, first, let me introduce myself. I am forty-something, :-) , and have been married to the same wonderful man for over 25 years. Together we raised two wonderful daughters! One is a teacher and the other is a nursing student. I truly believe that the close relationship that I have with the girls is in part due to the bond that breastfeeding was for us. I cherish the memories of those early years!!!

This would probably be a good place for me to say that what worked for me and my family absolutely may not work for you! My goal is to simply make you more comfortable so that you can achieve whatever your personal goals may be! Some of you may opt to only breastfeed for 6 weeks. Others may want to pump and bottle feed only. My job as a nurse and lactation consultant is to provide you with the most current information out there so that you can make educated decisions and come up with your own goals.

Monday, August 16, 2010

toddler breastfeeding her baby doll

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Children model what they see! What a great lesson for children to grow up doing what comes naturally! Love the burping noises! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the most precious things I've seen! What a great example to set :)

    ReplyDelete